Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Reunited

Hello!
     This past weekend I decided to visit my cousins in New York. The bonding was long overdue, since we had not seen each other since July/August! I love my cousins will all my heart, they truly are a big part of my life. During my visit, we had "girls" night and caught up on our lives. The advice we can give one another is phenomenal. We always make sure we push each other to be the best that we can be. I know there are times we bump heads but they are truly like the sisters I never had. My best support system is my family! I know that no matter what I can always count on them. I would do anything for my family, they're the best! I wanted to share this with everyone because like I said, family is so important, especially to me.


Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment