Thursday, November 21, 2013

Teamwork

Hi Y'all !

I haven't really shared with everyone that I am a Communications major at Cabrini College. We have a weekly News Show called LOQation which we give updates about local news, news around the world/nation, sports, and entertainment. Currently, I am the entertainment anchor and its awesome! I love it because I believe it fits well with my personality. So I want to share with you our recent episode of LOQation because when we were all ready to film yesterday, we came to find out the teleprompter was broken! But that didn't stop us...we decided we would all find a way to make the show happen. So we just grabbed a laptop and put it under the cameras each time it was someone's turn to read their segment... Talk about teamwork right?! I know our crew can bump heads from time to time but when it comes down to it, we still manage to be the perfect team! And when you're truly passionate about something, you will always find a way to succeed :)

LOQation season 6 episode 13


Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment