Thursday, November 14, 2013

Leadership

There is so much to do in so little time! The fall semester is almost over and I feel like it just started not too long ago. I can't believe how quickly time flies by!!
      Well, I thought I'd share some exciting news with everyone... yesterday I received an e-mail asking to be the President of the Advertising Club on campus. I got really excited because I thought it's such a great opportunity to have this leadership role especially when it has to do with my major! Slowly, things are falling together and I'm getting where I want to be.. Of course I still am working on getting an internship but I'm doing things little by little. "SHOOT FOR THE STARS" is what I always say :) But it's true, right?! I can't wait to share what fun things get planned to advertise and the cool events the club will get to attend.

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment