Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Good Outcomes

Hallelujah, the semester is over! I'll have to admit, it's a wonderful feeling to be home for Christmas break, it's HIGHLY needed! This semester was rough for me.. I was dealing with a lot  of stress and I was upset half of the time. However, no matter how unfocused I actually was I made sure to put pick myself up. My grades were put up the other day and I can't explain how proud of myself I am.. I made Dean's List (3.6 GPA)!!! This is truly a HUGE accomplishment for me especially after such a rough semester. Plus, it's actually my first time making Dean's List. Nothing is impossible, always keep that in mind. I am so thankful for the people who were there for me and helped me get back on my feet to have such a positive outcome. Good things are ahead of me, I just know it! A positive mind & strong faith can definitely get you a long way.

 & I can't wait to share events & things with you over my break :)

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment